Body Contouring & Tightening
Unveil a New You with UltraFormer III’s revolutionary Body Contouring and Tightening Technology
Are you ready to transform your body and experience a newfound confidence? Say hello to UltraFormer III, the cutting-edge solution designed to sculpt, tone, and tighten your body like never before. With our state-of-the-art technology, you can achieve your desired body shape and regain youthful, radiant skin, all without the need for invasive surgeries or lengthy downtime.
Benefits of UltraFormer III
Precision Sculpting: UltraFormer III utilizes advanced ultrasound technology to precisely target and reshape stubborn fat pockets, giving you the body contours you’ve always dreamed of.
Tighten and Lift: Say goodbye to loose, sagging skin. UltraFormer III stimulates collagen production, naturally tightening and lifting your skin, resulting in a firmer, more youthful appearance.
Personalized Treatment Plans: Our expert practitioners will create a customized treatment plan tailored to your unique body and goals, ensuring optimal results that enhance your natural beauty.
Non-Invasive and Painless: Experience a comfortable treatment process with virtually no pain or downtime. You can resume your daily activities immediately after each session.
Visible Results: Noticeable improvements can be seen after just a few sessions, with ongoing enhancements as collagen continues to develop over time.
- Abdomen and Lovehandles: Achieve a flatter tummy and a more defined waistline.
- Thighs: Sculpt and tone your thighs and hips for smoother contours.
- Arms: Say goodbye to “bat wings” and welcome firmer, more sculpted arms.
- Buttocks: Lift and tighten for a perkier, youthful appearance.
- Back and Bra Line: Smooth away back bulges and improve bra line definition.
- Chin Contouring
What is UltraFormer III?
UltraFormer III treatment uses ultrasound to lift and tighten a number of problem areas, including the lower face, under the chin, and neck. It can reduce wrinkles around the eyes, mouth and cheeks. It can also be used for skin tightening on small problem areas of the body.
During UltraFormer III treatment, low amounts of Micro-Focused Ultrasound energy are delivered into precise skin depths, without damaging the surface of the skin. The MFU energy creates heat, which stimulates tissue remodelling. The result, over time, is a natural skin lifting, tightening and rejuvenation.
Possible side effects from the UltraFormer III treatment
- Your skin may appear red for a few hours after Ultraformer III treatment.
- You may experience slight swelling, tingling or tenderness for a few days after treatment. Rarely,some patients may experience temporary bruising, welts or numbness.
- There is a slight risk of a burn to the skin, which may or may not lead to scarring. Both a burn and any scarring will respond to medical treatment.
- Temporary nerve in ammation will resolve in a few days or weeks.
- If a motor nerve has become inflamed, you might experience some temporary local muscle weakness. There could be some temporary numbness if a sensory nerve has become inflamed. However, due to UltraFormer III’s precision engineering, it is highly unlikely that either of these complications will occur.
What can I expect in the treatment?
Prior to treatment your skin will be cleaned, and a set of clinical photos will be taken. Topical anaesthetic can be applied.
You can expect to experience some discomfort as the ultrasound energy is delivered.
What does UltraFormer III treat?
UltraFormer III performs skin tightening on the Face, Neck and Body. It can also be used to lift the skin, treat fine lines and wrinkles, and rejuvenate and strengthen the skin.
How long does each treatment take?
UltraFormer III treatments take between 30 minutes to an hour, depending on which areas are being treated.
How many treatments will I need?
Most people will need only one treatment, and then can repeat the treatment every 12 months to maintain their results.
For moderate to severe laxity, 2 treatments in the first 6 months is recommended, and maintenance treatments every 12 months after that.
During our FREE consultation we will advise you of the appropriate treatment regimen to maximise your results during your consultation.
Are the results long lasting?
UltraFormer III benefits will peak between six and nine months after treatment. The new collagen produced will be stronger, and its structure more ‘youthful’ than previously. This in turn makes your skin stronger and better supported, helping to reverse the effects of ageing on your skin.
A regular program of treatment every 6 to 12 months will maintain your results, and is likely also to give you some additional improvement after each subsequent treatment.
When does numbing cream need to be applied?
Numbing cream needs to be applied 30 minutes prior to treatment, onset is within 30 minutes, and will work for 60 minutes after the cream is removed.
Who can have the UltraFormer III treatment?
People suitable for UltraFormer III are those with sagging and laxity of the skin, caused by sun damage and ageing. Patients with facial implants or open wounds on their face are not appropriate for this treatment.
Do I need to do anything to prepare for the treatment?
For best results, we recommend that men are clean shaven on the day for treatment. There is no need to wear makeup as it will be removed prior to treatment.
What are the possible side effects?
Although side effects are uncommon, they can occur. They are usually temporary and mild in nature.
Your skin may appear red for a few hours after UltraFormer III treatment. You may experience slight swelling, tingling or tenderness for a few days after treatment. Rarely, some patients may experience temporary bruising welts or numbness.
As with any heat-based treatment, there is a slight risk of burning the skin.
Temporary nerve inflammation will resolve in a few days or weeks.
If a motor nerve has become inflamed, you might experience some temporary local muscle weakness. There could be some temporary numbness if a sensory nerve has become inflamed.
Are there conditions that UltraFormer III does not treat?
Because UltraFormer III’s Micro-Focused Ultrasound is specifcally designed to treat the lower, foundational, support structures of the skin, it does not treat surface problems such as:
- Sun damaged skin
- Rosacea, blue or red facial veins or capillaries
- Acne or acne scarring
What can I expect to experience with UltraFormer III?
- You will feel an immediate tightening of your skin in the treated area, as the heat from the Micro-Focused Ultrasound contracts the network of collagen fibres. The strands of protein that make up collagen shrink when exposed to the levels of heat used in Ultraformer III treatment.
- Micro-Focused UltraFormer III also stimulates other cells, called Fibroblasts, to manufacture new, stronger collagen. This gradually develops over a period of months. The result is a gradual lifting of the skin in the treated area, as the support structures out.
What are the benefits of the UltraFormer III?
- No side effects
- No surgery
- No Scars
- No Downtime
- Immediate results
Can the UltraFormer III be used for body contouring?
Yes the UltraFormer III eliminates stubborn fat cells in the easiest way possible. Its non-invasive, no cutting, no stitches, no downtime.
How does the UltraFormer III lift and tighten the face?
Multi-depth cartridges lift and tightens the face for a more yourhful complexion. From the forehead down to the creases on your neck, the UltraFormer III provides the absolute solution to reduce signs of ageing.
How does the UltraFormer III tighten and contour the body?
Macro-focused depth cartridges damage fat cell membranes consisting of triglycerides and are transported through the vascular and lymphatic systems to the liver. The process is made possible through the body’s natural metablosim as the liver makes no distinction between fat disposed of by the UltraFormer III and fat originating from food consumption.
What age will benefit from this treatment?
- 45 plus years old will benefit a lot from the full non -surgical face lift
- 18 – 25 years old will benefit from the Hollywood lift which is the ultimate red-carpet-ready treatment with an instant glow-up that gets better over time.
How does the UltraFormer III work?
Your skin is composed of three fundamental layers under the surface (epidermis): the superficial dermis, the deeper dermis, and the SMAS layer.
In older people, the structural components of flexible, young skin (collagen, elastic fibers, and a gel-like material known as the extra fibrillar matrix) decrease their strength and flexibility. Moreover, the SMAS layer also loses its capacity to provide structural support for your skin. As a consequence, the skin becomes loose and drooping. UltraFormer III therapy targets all three levels of the skin with the ultrasound causing fibroblast and then the skin starts producing collagen. Drooping skin will be tightened with this process.
What can I expect during and after treatment?
The skin will be cleansed prior to the procedure, and a series of clinical photographs will be obtained. Before and after pictures would then be compared.
- Because of the high level of heat necessary for best outcomes, considerable pain is likely to be experienced during the delivery of ultrasound energy. We will recommend a strategy to ensure that you are as comfortable as possible throughout the operation. This may entail the use of medicine to alleviate the pain.
- UltraFormer III therapy is very effective — a single treatment session should last approximately 30 and 45 minutes on average.
- UltraFormer III is a non-invasive procedure, which means that you can anticipate a return to your daily routine almost immediately.
How is fat naturally removed from the body by the UltraFormer III?
Macro-focused depth cartridges damage fat cell membranes containing triglycerides, and the triglycerides are subsequently delivered to the liver via the circulatory and lymphatic systems. This is made feasible by the body’s natural metabolism, which does not distinguish between fat deposited by the UltraFormer III and fat derived from food ingestion. The liver likewise does not distinguish between the two types of fat.