Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policies
Refund, cancellation and appointment policy
All clients will be required to complete a consent form prior to their first appointment. Any change to your circumstances, either your personal details or medical history must be advised to our staff prior to any appointment. It is the client’s responsibility to disclose all medical issues to North Shore Aesthetics. North Shore Aesthetics cannot be held liable for any unknown or undisclosed medical issues. To ensure you get your full treatment we require you to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. If you are late, we may not be able to provide your full treatment. Any adjustment made to your treatment time due to late arrival will result in your being charged for the full appointment. In the event we are unable to perform your treatment due to late arrival you will be required to pay for the full treatment. In the case of prepaid treatments, the treatment will be forfeited.
North Shore Aesthetics do not provide refunds for products or services as a result of change of mind. This does not exclude your rights for a refund under consumer law where there is a major problem with the product or service. In the event a refund is requested for medical reasons, we reserve the right to request you provide us with a medical certificate.
We require a minimum of 48 hours’ notice for any appointment cancellation. If you fail to cancel with 48 hours’ notice a cancellation fee of 50% of your treatment fee will be charged (or $200 in the case of consultations). In the case of pre-paid treatments, the treatment will be forfeited.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions will apply to all sales and promotions advertised by North Shore Aesthetics. Any additional terms and conditions relating to specific promotions will be available in clinic.
- Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Promotions apply only to full priced treatments.
- Promotions are not refundable or transferable between clients.
- Packages are not able to be split between clients .
- Treatment packages are not able to be altered.
- Promotional pricing will only apply to new bookings made and paid for during the promotion period. Promotional pricing will not apply to bookings already made.
- Promotions are for a limited time and are subject to availability. North Shore Aesthetics may end a promotion at any time without prior notice.
- North Shore Aesthetics Clinicians have the right to refuse treatment of any client in circumstances where the clinician thinks the treatment to be unsuitable.
- All packages are valid for use for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Any treatments not used within a 12 month period will be forfeited without refund.
- North Shore Aesthetics will use its best endeavors to have your treatment performed by your preferred clinician, there is no guarantee of this and refunds will not be given in the event a clinician is unavailable to perform a treatment.
Results from treatments may take up to 12 weeks to show results and results will vary from client to client. If you are dissatisfied with your results or experience an adverse reaction you agree to provide us with any information requested by us so we can assess your issues, this includes the provision of photographs. If you refused our request for information it will impact on our ability to assist you.
Collection of Personal Information
We will not collect, use or monitor any personal information without your consent.
We collect personal information primarily to enable us to provide you with our services and products and may also use your information for marketing to you or for any other purpose permitted under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Collecting Sensitive Information
We will only ever use your sensitive information to provide services and products to you. Such information will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes without consent, except in cases when disclosure may be required by law.
Use of Tracking Technologies
We use various technologies to collect information when you use our website, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored by your web browser, on your
hard drive, or in device memory that help us improve our service and your experience, determine usage of parts and features of or our website, and monitor for and detect potential harmful conduct. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage.
Using and Disclosing Your Personal Information
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To provide you with services and products
- To personalise your experience
- To provide you with information about our services
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Your right to access to your information
You have the right to review your personal Information that we hold. Information may be reviewed by submitting a written request via the contact page on the website.
If you request us to delete or amend personal and/or sensitive information, we will take all reasonable steps to do so, except where it is required for legal purposes. This may however result in us not be able to provide you with certain services or products.
Storage and Security of Personal and or Sensitive Information
Problems, Queries or Complaints
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
Phone: 1300 363 992
Post: GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001
Online Form: www.oaic.gov.au (Privacy Complaint Form).