LED Light Therapy
LED Light Therapy is a pain-free, non-invasive, soothing and rejuvenating skin treatment. This treatment will help treat acne breakouts, fine lines and wrinkles, post inflammatory scarring and rosacea. It will not only help minimise acne, but also soothe your skin and reduce both redness and inflammation.
Smartlux LED Light Therapy heals, relieves and rejuvenates.
How does it work?
- Smartlux Phototherapy works by stimulating the natural healing and tissue remodelling processes of your body.
- As cells reproduce more rapidly and blood circulation is improved, more of the building blocks of youthful, healthy skin—collagen and elastin—are produced. This in turn improves skin healing, and helps to reduce wrinkles and other blemishes.
- Red LED therapy is used to reduce inflammation, stimulate wound healing and relieve skin pain.
- INFRA Red therapy is for anti inflammation, wound healing and pain relief after surgery and highly demanding treatments such as chemical peels and IPL.
- Smartlux Photodynamic therapy maximises the benefits of other skin therapies by helping your skin recover.
Benefits of Smartlux LED Light Therapy
Premium Photodynamic Therapy using high-intensity photon energy. It stimulates cell production and skin recovery
- It is non-invasive and gentle to the skin
- It promotes wound healing & skin rejuvenation
- Infra-red helps relieve pain and inflammation
- It helps create a healthier environment for the production of additional collagen and elastin
- It is a comfortable treatment with no downtime
Clinically proven results!
Left image: Before
Right image: After
What conditions can be treated by Smartlux LED Light therapy?
Smartlux, with its individual and combination light sources, can treat a wide range of facial and body skin, hair and scalp conditions. It can also offer pain and inflammation relief for surgical and other wounds.
Smartlux LED Light Therapy is a highly beneficial treatment for wound healing, skin disorders and general skin health.
Fine lines and wrinkles, breakouts, acne and excess sebum production, scars, uneven pigmentation, enlarged pores, non-melanoma skin cancers, redness and in ammation, eczema, rosacea and other skin conditions can all benefit.
When can my skin benefit from Smartlux LED Light therapy?
Virtually any skin condition can benefit from the therapeutic properties of light. Whether you are recovering from more aggressive skin treatment, or simply want to improve the radiance of your skin, Smartlux treatment will boost the building blocks of healthy, rejuvenated ski
Smartlux photodynamic therapy will help speed up the healing process, reducing inflammation and stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. Fine wrinkles can also appear smoother.
How many treatments needed and how long is a treatment?
Smartlux light therapy can be used on all skin types. Normally a course of 6 – 12 treatments done twice weekly is recommended for best results, but this will depend on your individual condition. One session is 20 – 30 minutes.
We are delivering world class service and outcomes tailored for our customers’ needs and requirements. During our FREE consultation we will develop a customized programme to suit each individuals needs.