If you have trouble with pelvic floor muscles, a new and non-invasive treatment can help you.
Weak pelvic floor muscles may cause urinary incontinence. It can be very embarrassing and cause a dip in self-confidence and even depression.
The Tesla Chair is a revolutionary device developed many years ago by a company known as Iskra Medical. Since its development, the chair has been hailed as the leading product for treating weakened pelvic floor muscles, as well as urinary incontinence.
The Chair and FMS
The Tesla Chair is an effective urinary incontinence treatment mainly through its advanced technology, Functional Magnetic Stimulation. The FMS technology can successfully treat urinary incontinence, faecal incontinence after giving birth, mixed incontinence, stress incontinence, and even urge.
The Tesla Chair can also benefit people suffering from chronic pain in the lumbar spine and the pelvic region. It can provide positive results on the active contraction of the gluteal and groin muscles, the patient’s ability to have orgasms, erections, and sexual performance.
Benefits of Having Tesla Pelvic Floor Chair Therapy
There are several critical advantages of chair therapy, and some of them are:
- There is deep stimulation of the muscles
- It is proven to have greater efficacy than electrostimulation
- The procedure is non-invasive because there is no direct contact with the skin
- Those receiving treatment can remain clothed
- It is given to patients for whom electrotherapy is not an option
- The operation is hands-free
Signs That You May Consider the Treatment
If you face difficulties with the following, the treatment may be very beneficial to you.
- Mixed incontinence (urinary)
- Urge incontinence (urinary)
- Incontinence due to stress (urinary)
- Incontinence after having your prostate gland removed (radical prostatectomy)
- Faecal incontinence
- Drooping bladder and uterus
- Regeneration of pelvic floor muscles after childbirth
- Pelvic floor surgery rehabilitation
- Chronic inflammation or swelling of the prostate gland
10. Erectile dysfunction
What is FMS, and How Does It Work?
FMS or Functional Magnetic Stimulation generates a 3-tesla magnetic field. The pulses of current are developed to stimulate the muscles of the target area.
How Does It Feel Like?
Patients remain fully clothed and are seated comfortably in the chair. The urinary incontinence treatment is painless and non-invasive.
How Often Does One Need To Get Treated?
The usual treatment duration is 6 to 10 treatments, done twice or thrice a week for half an hour per session.
Don’t suffer in silence. Embrace the TeslaChair for urinary incontinence issues.