If you cannot shed fat from certain parts of your body despite a healthy diet and exercise, you may benefit from a treatment that is gaining popularity worldwide. It does not involve any surgery and is considered an excellent alternative to liposuction.
The treatment is called Cooltech fat freezing, also known as cool sculpting or cryolipolysis. It involves using cold temperatures to freeze fat deposits in certain areas of your body. The frozen (dead) fat cells get eliminated by the lymphatic system of the body, making it possible for the fat in that specific area of your body to be greatly reduced.
If you find it hard to drop some excess weight, you can search for fat freezing near me or cryotherapy treatments. Using state-of-the-art Cooltech equipment, cooling treatment will be administered to the problem area by way of “paddles.” Since fat cells react to cooler temperatures faster than your skin, the skin surrounding the treatment area remains undamaged. This gives the treatment a significant advantage over liposuction.
Benefits of Cooltech Fat Freezing Treatments
Fat freezing offers several benefits. Some of them are:
- The treatment involves no surgery. So there are no incisions nor use of anaesthesia
- Costs a fraction of having liposuction
- No scarring
- The treatment can be considered as low risk. There is no risk of getting infections.
- As it is an outpatient procedure, there is no downtime. One can resume normal activities after treatment.
- In a single session, several areas of the body may receive treatment
- No age restrictions
- No medications are required during and after the procedure
- Boosts confidence due to improvement in appearance after a few treatments
It can be highly frustrating when certain body areas have stubborn fat deposits that do not respond to exercise and diet despite leading a very active and healthy lifestyle. Taking advantage of fat freezing in Sydney deals is an excellent option.
Cooltech Fat freezing is an excellent choice for those who want to lose stubborn fat without surgery. The treatment is safe and has no downtime.